Jagapathi Babu is currently basking in the glory of all the accolades that are coming his way after Rangasthalam. The actor had played the role of Rangasthalam’s president and his screen presence was stunning to say the least.
Recently, when Rajamouli complimented him saying that Jagapathi Babu was the only actor who could stand in ground, to an extent, compared to what Charan had done, Jagapathi Babu was overjoyed to hear it from the maverick director.
Responding to Rajamouli’s comments, Jagapathi Babu tweeted, “Wow! I was waiting for this and now I feel content. Thank you so much and it means a lot @ssrajamouli garu… #Rangasthalam.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?