Jagapathi Babu is currently basking in the glory of all the accolades that are coming his way after Rangasthalam. The actor had played the role of Rangasthalam’s president and his screen presence was stunning to say the least.
Recently, when Rajamouli complimented him saying that Jagapathi Babu was the only actor who could stand in ground, to an extent, compared to what Charan had done, Jagapathi Babu was overjoyed to hear it from the maverick director.
Responding to Rajamouli’s comments, Jagapathi Babu tweeted, “Wow! I was waiting for this and now I feel content. Thank you so much and it means a lot @ssrajamouli garu… #Rangasthalam.”
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi