Jagapathi Babu is currently basking in the glory of all the accolades that are coming his way after Rangasthalam. The actor had played the role of Rangasthalam’s president and his screen presence was stunning to say the least.
Recently, when Rajamouli complimented him saying that Jagapathi Babu was the only actor who could stand in ground, to an extent, compared to what Charan had done, Jagapathi Babu was overjoyed to hear it from the maverick director.
Responding to Rajamouli’s comments, Jagapathi Babu tweeted, “Wow! I was waiting for this and now I feel content. Thank you so much and it means a lot @ssrajamouli garu… #Rangasthalam.”
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic