The shooting of Sarileru Nikevvaru is on in full swing as the team is busy filming in Kashmir. The action entertainer has Vijaya Shanti, Jagapathi Babu and Rajendra Prasad in key roles.
But now the latest gossip in the film circles reveals that Jagapathi Babu has walked out of the project for reasons unknown.
The news also is that star artist Prakash Raj has been roped in place of Jagapathi Babu. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Anil Ravipudi directs this film which is being produced by Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary
- All eyes on Saaho’s grand pre-release event tonight
- iSmart Shankar girl Nabha Natesh in talks for two projects