Off late, Jagapathi Babu is playing key roles which give a lot of depth to the story of the film. He will be seen as the village head in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam which is up for a release this month end.
The news now is that JB will be playing a crucial role in Ravi Teja’s new film which is being directed by Kalyan Krishna. The latest we hear is that JB will be seen as a shrewd politician in the film.
Ram Tulluri produces this film which has newcomer Malavika Sharma paying the female lead. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic