Off late, Jagapathi Babu is playing key roles which give a lot of depth to the story of the film. He will be seen as the village head in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam which is up for a release this month end.
The news now is that JB will be playing a crucial role in Ravi Teja’s new film which is being directed by Kalyan Krishna. The latest we hear is that JB will be seen as a shrewd politician in the film.
Ram Tulluri produces this film which has newcomer Malavika Sharma paying the female lead. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad