Off late, Jagapathi Babu is playing key roles which give a lot of depth to the story of the film. He will be seen as the village head in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam which is up for a release this month end.
The news now is that JB will be playing a crucial role in Ravi Teja’s new film which is being directed by Kalyan Krishna. The latest we hear is that JB will be seen as a shrewd politician in the film.
Ram Tulluri produces this film which has newcomer Malavika Sharma paying the female lead. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?