After an impressive first week, Jai Lava Kusa has slowed down a bit in its second week but managed some overall decent collections. The film has crossed the total share of 15 crores to date in the Nizam area which is a decent amount for an NTR film.
NTR’s triple role and his stammering act in Jai’s character sealed the fate of the film. Jai Lava Kusa is NTR’s second consecutive film which has crossed the 70 crore mark at the box office.
Bobby directed this film which was based on the story of triplets. DSP scored music and Raashi Khanna was the female lead.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters