After an impressive first week, Jai Lava Kusa has slowed down a bit in its second week but managed some overall decent collections. The film has crossed the total share of 15 crores to date in the Nizam area which is a decent amount for an NTR film.
NTR’s triple role and his stammering act in Jai’s character sealed the fate of the film. Jai Lava Kusa is NTR’s second consecutive film which has crossed the 70 crore mark at the box office.
Bobby directed this film which was based on the story of triplets. DSP scored music and Raashi Khanna was the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues