Nandamuri Balakrishna’s previous movie, Jai Simha, released for Sankranthi earlier this year and went on to be a successful venture for all the parties involved. The film will complete its 100-day run on the 21st of this month.
As per the latest updates, Jai Simha’s producer C Kalyan is planning to organize a grand success event on May 2nd in Chilakaluripet in Guntur. The film is currently playing at 3 theaters in Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra.
This KS Ravikumar directorial had collected over 28 crore share in its full run and ended up as the lone Sankranthi winner. Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi were the leading ladies in Jai Simha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches Crazy Uncles’ title song
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day