Nandamuri Balakrishna’s previous movie, Jai Simha, released for Sankranthi earlier this year and went on to be a successful venture for all the parties involved. The film will complete its 100-day run on the 21st of this month.
As per the latest updates, Jai Simha’s producer C Kalyan is planning to organize a grand success event on May 2nd in Chilakaluripet in Guntur. The film is currently playing at 3 theaters in Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra.
This KS Ravikumar directorial had collected over 28 crore share in its full run and ended up as the lone Sankranthi winner. Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi were the leading ladies in Jai Simha.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon