Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi outing, Jai Simha has been going quite decently in all its areas of release. The film is doing especially well in the B and C centers and the latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 19.73 crores to date worldwide.
These are decent collections as the film was sold for reasonable prices. With the holiday season getting over tomorrow, we need to see how the film fares from now on.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead. The emotional angle is being appreciated well all over.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next