Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi outing, Jai Simha has been going quite decently in all its areas of release. The film is doing especially well in the B and C centers and the latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 19.73 crores to date worldwide.
These are decent collections as the film was sold for reasonable prices. With the holiday season getting over tomorrow, we need to see how the film fares from now on.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead. The emotional angle is being appreciated well all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation