Allari Naresh, who is one of the most sought after actors is out with his latest comedy caper James Bond. As per the latest reports, the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini tv for nearly 3.5 crores.
The film has opened to a decent talk all over and has created a good buzz. James Bond is directed by debutante Sai Kishore and is produced by Anil Sunkara on A.K Entertainments.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?