Allari Naresh, who is one of the most sought after actors is out with his latest comedy caper James Bond. As per the latest reports, the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini tv for nearly 3.5 crores.
The film has opened to a decent talk all over and has created a good buzz. James Bond is directed by debutante Sai Kishore and is produced by Anil Sunkara on A.K Entertainments.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans