Allari Naresh, who is one of the most sought after actors is out with his latest comedy caper James Bond. As per the latest reports, the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini tv for nearly 3.5 crores.
The film has opened to a decent talk all over and has created a good buzz. James Bond is directed by debutante Sai Kishore and is produced by Anil Sunkara on A.K Entertainments.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup