Ever since NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa was launched earlier this year, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s release date. If the latest report published by a leading Telugu news daily is anything to go by, the makers of JLK are planning to release the film on September 1st.
Incidentally, the Young Tiger’s previous movie, Janatha Garage, was also released on the same date last year. The film turned out to be the biggest blockbuster in NTR’s career. Needless to say that this date sentiment will give a huge boost to fans and trade circles during JLK’s release.
Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies, while Nanditha will be seen in an important role. Bobby is directing the movie and NTR’s brother Kalyanram is producing it on a lavish scale. DSP is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations