Ever since NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa was launched earlier this year, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s release date. If the latest report published by a leading Telugu news daily is anything to go by, the makers of JLK are planning to release the film on September 1st.
Incidentally, the Young Tiger’s previous movie, Janatha Garage, was also released on the same date last year. The film turned out to be the biggest blockbuster in NTR’s career. Needless to say that this date sentiment will give a huge boost to fans and trade circles during JLK’s release.
Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies, while Nanditha will be seen in an important role. Bobby is directing the movie and NTR’s brother Kalyanram is producing it on a lavish scale. DSP is composing the music.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience