Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is awaiting the release of her upcoming horror comedy, Roohi. The film is slated to hit screens on March 11. Janhvi plays the titular role of a young girl who has been possessed by a spirit.
In a latest interview while promoting Roohi, Janhvi revealed her Hollywood aspirations. She said that she recently gave auditions for a couple of Hollywood films. “I love the idea of artists without borders. Being a global actor, that’s a wonderful way to expand your horizons and learn about different cultures,” she said.
After Roohi, Janhvi has Good Luck Jerry and Dostana 2 that are in various stages of production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arha’s balancing act on daddy Allu Arjun
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed