After an impressive debut with Dhadak last year, Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor went on to sign a handful of exciting projects. She will next be seen in Kargil Girl, Roohi Afza, Karan Johar’s Dostana 2 and Takht.
Now, Janhvi is all set to make her digital debut with a Netflix short film. Gully Boy director Zoya Akhtar will helm the short film, which is part of the anthology horror film, Ghost Stories. Janhvi announced the news herself on her Instagram.
Apart from Zoya, Karan Johar, Dibakar Banerjee, and Anurag Kashyap will direct the threeother short films in Ghost Series.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bandobast
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity