Ram Charan and NTR’s RRR is one of the biggest blockbusters in Indian cinema. The Naatu Naatu song from the action drama won the Oscar and has rewritten history. It is known that the movie is the biggest Indian grosser in Japan, with more than 1 billion Yen.
The movie is still receiving boundless love from Japanese fans. A show which will be screened tomorrow is almost houseful, showing the Japanese audience’s endless love for RRR. The movie was expected to perform well in this region, but these collections and the long run are not at all expected.
This Rajamouli’s directorial has Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Samuthirakani, Rahul Ramakrishna, Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson, and Alison Doody in key roles. DVV Danayya produced RRR under DVV Entertainment. MM Keeravani composed the tunes, and KK Senthil Kumar handled the cinematography.
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Tomorrow’s one of the shows in Japan ❤️❤️ #RRRMovie #RRRinJapan https://t.co/JMJFlDtfRq
— RRR Movie (@RRRMovie) March 28, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Balasore train accident: Tollywood Celebrities express their grief
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food