Young Hyderabadi theatre artist Faria Abdullah made an impressive debut as Chitti with the blockbuster comedy entertainer, Jathi Ratnalu. Thanks to the immense popularity she has gained post her debut film’s success, Faria is being approached by a few leading production houses and filmmakers.
In a latest interview, Faria opened up about her dream role. She revealed that she is so eager to play a psycho someday. Faria also said that she wants to portray all kinds of roles and prove her versatality. She also said that it’s not about the number of movies she acts in and that it’s only about the top-quality with which her movies are made of.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?