Young Hyderabadi theatre artist Faria Abdullah made an impressive debut as Chitti with the blockbuster comedy entertainer, Jathi Ratnalu. Thanks to the immense popularity she has gained post her debut film’s success, Faria is being approached by a few leading production houses and filmmakers.
In a latest interview, Faria opened up about her dream role. She revealed that she is so eager to play a psycho someday. Faria also said that she wants to portray all kinds of roles and prove her versatality. She also said that it’s not about the number of movies she acts in and that it’s only about the top-quality with which her movies are made of.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule