Young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, Jawaan, is hitting the screens on December 1. Expectations are quite high on this movie and the movie’s unit, including Sai Dharam Tej, heroine Mehreen and director BVS Ravi, have been promoting the film quite aggressively.
As part of the promotions, Jawaan’s core team will go on a whirlwind pre-release tour starting tomorrow. At 9:30 am, the unit will offer special prayers at Dwaraka Tirumala and then visit Maddi Anjaneyaswamy Temple in Jangareddygudem at 11 am.
The unit will then head to Eluru to interact with the students of Ramachandra Engineering College at 12:30 pm. Finally, the team will take a special darshanam at the Vijayawada Durga Temple at 3 pm. They will later interact with the local media at 4 pm.
Debutant Krishna has produced Jawaan under Arunachal Creations banner and Dil Raju is presenting it. SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Will this talented Telugu actress prove herself with Viswamitra?
- Mega fans eagerly awaiting Rajamouli’s surprise
- My favourite role is yet to be written : Amala Akkineni
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali