Even by the standards of Tollywood’s intriguing casting standards this is one casting that is sure to raise many eyebrows – character artiste and yesteryear heroine Jayasudha is all set to play the role of a grandmother to hero Nandamuri Balakrishna in his forthcoming film Aadhinayakudu. But she defends the rationale in the role saying that it spans across 3 generations and she gets to the grandmother’s role after being shown as a wife in the 1st generation, who becomes mother to a 2nd generation and a grandmother to the third. The linking factor through this legacy is Balayya who appears in three roles. For the record Jayasudha was born in 1958, while Balakrishna was born in 1960. While she made her film debut in 1972, NBK made his in 1974 as a child artiste under Ramakrishna Cine Studios banner. It was in 1984 however that he had his first full fledged role as a hero in the film Sahasamae Jeevitham.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?