It’s well known that Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan will be acting in his second straight Telugu film, titled Lieutenant Ram. The film will be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and produced jointly by Mahanati makers Swapna and Priyanka Dutt.
According to the latest reports, Lieutenant Ram’s makers have roped in the young Bollywood actress Mrunal Thakur for a lead role. Mrunal is well known for the films like Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 and Shahid Kapoor’s upcoming Jersey remake.
The film’s shooting is expected to commence soon in Kashmir. Vishal Chandrasekhar will be composing the music. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event