A few days ago, on the occasion of World Mental Health Day, Jersey and Bangaram actress Sanusha took to social media and posted a video. Sanusha revealed her fight with depression and suicidal thoughts a few years ago.
Sanusha said that she had faced several harsh challenges in her personal life and acting career and that at one point, she even contemplated suicide. Thankfully, she overcame her low phase and bounced back with a positive attitude towards life.
While Sanusha’s emotional viral post on her mental health earned her a lot of support from her fans, it also received some heavy-duty trolling from uncouth netizens who called Sanusha’s video a publicity gimmick.
View this post on Instagram
LOVE♥️ I MET DEPRESSION & BROKE UP, RECENTLY 🌿 It happened to be a phase in my life and thought if I shared, it would help at least one among those people who are going through the same.. To all those boys & girls ♥️ For those who's been asking about my YouTube channel & vlogs.. Here is the link.. Much love..🕊 Do lemme know about the video !! Link is also in bio 🤗 https://youtu.be/d0X6ISBtA5Q #love #peace #heal #peaceandlove #happiness #sanuvibes #newvideo #vlog4 📸@vinu_janardanan Shot by- @leafy_stories_ Edited by- @vipin_kasi Captions – @nishilanan & @vinu_janardanan
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away