The 67th National Film Awards for the year 2019 have been announced by the union government this afternoon. Popular Telugu films Jersey and Maharshi have bagged the coveted awards in different categories.
While Jersey has been adjudged the Best Regional Film (Telugu), it also won the Best Editing award for Naveen Nooli. And Maharshi won the Best Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment, Best Choreography (Raju Sundaram) and Best Production House (Sri Venkateswara Creations) awards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares
- Confirmed: Love Story locks OTT premieres date and time