The 67th National Film Awards for the year 2019 have been announced by the union government this afternoon. Popular Telugu films Jersey and Maharshi have bagged the coveted awards in different categories.
While Jersey has been adjudged the Best Regional Film (Telugu), it also won the Best Editing award for Naveen Nooli. And Maharshi won the Best Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment, Best Choreography (Raju Sundaram) and Best Production House (Sri Venkateswara Creations) awards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun
- Tollywood mourns the loss of senior Co-director JVV Satyanarayana