Director Gautam Tinnanuri is a hot topic of discussion all over as his new film Jersey has become a sensation of sorts. Sometime back, there was news that he will do his next film with his debut filmmakers, Malli Raava and team.
Now, the juicy update is that Gautam has a script in hand and is planning to narrate it to none other than Ram Charan. The news is that Gautam has readied a hard-hitting drama once again.
We need to see if Ram Charan approves of his script or not. As of now, Jersey is doing fairly well in both the overseas and India. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect