Director Gautam Tinnanuri is a hot topic of discussion all over as his new film Jersey has become a sensation of sorts. Sometime back, there was news that he will do his next film with his debut filmmakers, Malli Raava and team.
Now, the juicy update is that Gautam has a script in hand and is planning to narrate it to none other than Ram Charan. The news is that Gautam has readied a hard-hitting drama once again.
We need to see if Ram Charan approves of his script or not. As of now, Jersey is doing fairly well in both the overseas and India. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu