The Hindi remake of Nani’s Jersey is all set to go on floors in the first week of December. To be directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri, the Hindi version has Shahid Kapoor and Mrunal Thakur in lead roles.
As per the latest reports, the film will be set in Chandigarh and explore the ups and downs of a struggling cricketer’s life. The team reportedly found some beautiful locations in Chandigarh to recreate the ’90s and Shahid is expected to join the team on December 2. After a month long schedule in Chandigarh, the team will take a break for few days before they come back to finish the rest of the shoot.
Shahid Kapoor, who is on a roll post the success of Kabir Singh, has been practicing cricket for the past two months in Mumbai. The eagerly awaited film will hit the screens on August 28, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy