The Hindi remake of Nani’s Jersey is all set to go on floors in the first week of December. To be directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri, the Hindi version has Shahid Kapoor and Mrunal Thakur in lead roles.
As per the latest reports, the film will be set in Chandigarh and explore the ups and downs of a struggling cricketer’s life. The team reportedly found some beautiful locations in Chandigarh to recreate the ’90s and Shahid is expected to join the team on December 2. After a month long schedule in Chandigarh, the team will take a break for few days before they come back to finish the rest of the shoot.
Shahid Kapoor, who is on a roll post the success of Kabir Singh, has been practicing cricket for the past two months in Mumbai. The eagerly awaited film will hit the screens on August 28, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?