Some time back, we had revealed that Sridevi’s last film was supposed to be in Karan Johar’s production but the star heroine passed away all off a sudden in Dubai.
Left with no choice, Karan Johar roped in Sridevi’s yesteryear colleague, Madhuri Dixit to play the part. Sridevi’s daughter, Jhanvi confirmed this news today and thanked Madhuri for filling in her mother’s shoes for the role.
Both Madhuri and Sridevi were starch rivals in the 90’s and shared a very good bond. Madhuri will be paired opposite Sanjay Dutt in this film which also has Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt as the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son speaks openly about his fears
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Star heroine denies being part of Krish 4
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here