Some time back, we had revealed that Sridevi’s last film was supposed to be in Karan Johar’s production but the star heroine passed away all off a sudden in Dubai.
Left with no choice, Karan Johar roped in Sridevi’s yesteryear colleague, Madhuri Dixit to play the part. Sridevi’s daughter, Jhanvi confirmed this news today and thanked Madhuri for filling in her mother’s shoes for the role.
Both Madhuri and Sridevi were starch rivals in the 90’s and shared a very good bond. Madhuri will be paired opposite Sanjay Dutt in this film which also has Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt as the main leads.
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch