The film has completed a week and has made 85.6 lakhs in the Krishna region to date. Overall, the film has crossed the 15 crore mark world wide which is a decent figure for the young hero’s market.
The second week is very crucial as the film has been sold for some good prices and for this, the movie needs to see good occupancy all over from today. A success meet is being held now in Hamsaladeevi where the entire team is taking part,
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake