The film has completed a week and has made 85.6 lakhs in the Krishna region to date. Overall, the film has crossed the 15 crore mark world wide which is a decent figure for the young hero’s market.
The second week is very crucial as the film has been sold for some good prices and for this, the movie needs to see good occupancy all over from today. A success meet is being held now in Hamsaladeevi where the entire team is taking part,
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December