The film has completed a week and has made 85.6 lakhs in the Krishna region to date. Overall, the film has crossed the 15 crore mark world wide which is a decent figure for the young hero’s market.
The second week is very crucial as the film has been sold for some good prices and for this, the movie needs to see good occupancy all over from today. A success meet is being held now in Hamsaladeevi where the entire team is taking part,
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?