The film has completed a week and has made 85.6 lakhs in the Krishna region to date. Overall, the film has crossed the 15 crore mark world wide which is a decent figure for the young hero’s market.
The second week is very crucial as the film has been sold for some good prices and for this, the movie needs to see good occupancy all over from today. A success meet is being held now in Hamsaladeevi where the entire team is taking part,
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?
- Trisha, Simran to undergo marine training
- Suspense continues over music director of 96 Telugu remake
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club