After a taking a good start on day one, Jai Lava Kusa is looking to consolidate its position all over. The second-day figures are out and the latest we hear is that film has made a total share of 2.28 crores in the Nizam area.
The interesting thing to be noted is that the distributors have to play close to 61 lakhs for GST otherwise the collections would have been even more. This has impacted the figures for sure and we need to see how the film fares from now on.
The film has limited time to rake in whatever it can as Mahesh’s Spyder is gearing up next week.
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Venky-Varun’s F2 launched, First schedule in July
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed