We have been bringing you the detailed collections from all the areas for Jai Lava Kusa and next in line is the Krishna region. The latest we hear is that the film has made 1.70 crores to date on the first day.
With the weekend slowly setting in, the makers are expecting some more solid collections. The occupancy for the morning shows in both the Telugu states on the second day have been equally strong and proves that NTR has solid following all over.
Directed by Bobby, this film is produced by Kalyan Ram on his home banner.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy