We have been bringing you the detailed collections from all the areas for Jai Lava Kusa and next in line is the Krishna region. The latest we hear is that the film has made 1.70 crores to date on the first day.
With the weekend slowly setting in, the makers are expecting some more solid collections. The occupancy for the morning shows in both the Telugu states on the second day have been equally strong and proves that NTR has solid following all over.
Directed by Bobby, this film is produced by Kalyan Ram on his home banner.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood