Online trolling had become a part and parcel in a celebrity’s life. Netizens abuse, pass unwanted comments and give unsolicited advice to film stars irrespective of gender. But with female stars, the trolling menace often gets murky.
Star heroine Rakul Preet is no exception to social media trolling and she has had her share of bad days on the internet. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Rakul described online trolls as “jobless people”. “Social media has become so accessible and unfortunately, there are so many jobless people in our country and there are free data plans, so they have nothing to do but to comment on people and their lives,” Rakul said.
She further said that she ignores negativity and doesn’t respond to trolls. “If my parents and my friends have no objection with me putting a picture, then I don’t have to worry about others. You cannot make everyone happy,” said the actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project