It’s been already reported that Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, will be remade in Hindi. We also revealed that popular Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Shahid Kapoor are said to be the front-runners to reprise Allu Arjun’s role.
Now, the latest update from the Mumbai circles is that happening star Karthik Aryan is also under consideration for the male lead’s role in the adopted version.
To get more clarity regarding the news, we have to wait and see for a few more days. Allu Arvind, who bankrolled the film in Telugu has high chances to producer the remake version along with a Bollywood company.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W