Ever since the tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, the nepotism in the film industry has been a hot topic across the country. Movie lovers have been targeting star kids in all possible ways and are alleging that new talents are not able to make a mark in the film industry as their offers are being snatched away by the privileged star kids and their coterie.
In a latest interaction with her Instagram followers, actress-filmmaker Renu Desai was asked to give her opinion on nepotism. Renu told the fan that nepotism doesn’t only exist in the film industry and that it is omnipresent. “When you’re not from a film family, just being talented is not enough. One should have a lot of inner strength and patient along with talent. That is what takes you through to every day in your life,” Renu said.
Incidentally, Renu Desai was previously married to Tollywood star Pawan Kalyan, who is also a product of nepotism. Her son Akira Nandan is expected to follow in his parents’ footsteps and make his acting debut in a few years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release