Popular actress Jyothika and her brother-in-law Karthi are all set to team up for a new Tamil film, as per the latest grapevine in Kollywood. To be directed by ‘Drishyam’ fame Jeethu Joseph, buzz is that Jyothika and Karthi will be playing siblings in this untitled film.
For the past several years, there have been a lot of queries about when Suriya is going to work with his brother. While both Suriya and Karthi have been waiting for the right script to team up, it looks like Jeethu Joseph has pulled off a casting coup by roping in Jyothika and Karthi for this film. Jyothika’s brother Suraj and Viacom 18 are going to produce this film.
Meanwhile, Jyothika is busy filming a comedy film which is being directed by Kalyaan, and Karthi is awaiting the release of Khaidi, which has been directed by Lokesh. He also has Mani Ratnam’s magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan lined up later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director