In her second innings, Jyothika is doing some very interesting roles and one of them is Nawab. Jo plays Aravinda Swamy’s wife and says that her role in the film is quite complex and gave her a lot of scopes to perform.
She also adds that before she started shooting, Mani Ratnam sat down with every one of the entire cast separately for a reading of their characters. The trailers have caught on quite well and it would be interesting to see how Mani Ratnam has handled so many stars.
AR Rahman scores music for this film which is ready for a release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery