Sometime back, we had reported that heroine, Jyothika will be remaking Vidya Balan’s hit Hindi film Tumhari Sulu in Tamil. The latest we hear is that the makers are planning to have a simultaneous release in Telugu.
Director Radha Mohan will be helming the film in which Jo will be seen as a typical housewife. The pre-production of the film is currently on and Jyothika’s husband, Suriya is personally taking care of the activities himself.
Jyothika is currently high on the success of her latest film Nacchiyar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released