Sometime back, we had reported that heroine, Jyothika will be remaking Vidya Balan’s hit Hindi film Tumhari Sulu in Tamil. The latest we hear is that the makers are planning to have a simultaneous release in Telugu.
Director Radha Mohan will be helming the film in which Jo will be seen as a typical housewife. The pre-production of the film is currently on and Jyothika’s husband, Suriya is personally taking care of the activities himself.
Jyothika is currently high on the success of her latest film Nacchiyar.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?