There was not much buzz when Rajinikanth’s Kaala released in Telugu. Upon this, the mixed reviews did not help the film one bit as the film found it tough during its later days of release.
The same is the case with the overseas release as well as the film has made only $1,882,144 which is quite poor for a Rajini film to date. With many other films lined up for a release in the coming days, things look difficult for the film.
Already, the distributors in Telugu are facing handsome losses and we need to see how this film does in the coming days. Pa Ranjith directs this film which has been produced by Dhanush.
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks