Young Tamil filmmaker Pa Ranjith, who had earlier directed Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kaala and Kabali, is all set to make his debut in Bollywood. Pa Ranjith’s maiden Hindi flick is a biopic on the iconic tribal freedom fighter Birsa Munda.
Birsa Munda hailed from Jharkhand in erstwhile Bihar. He had led a huge tribal army against the British Raj during the Independence movement. He died in 1900. The biopic will be produced by Shareen Matri Kedia and Kishor Arora of Namah Pictures that produced Beyond The Clouds. The project will be launched in early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman