Rajinikanth’s latest film, Kaala opened to some decent reviews all over. The overseas distributors had premiere shows in many locations and the latest we hear is that the film has made $509,502 from both the Telugu and Tamil versions.
What’s interesting is that these collections are very low when compared to Kabali which made close to 1.9 million from just the premiere shows itself. The buzz for Kaala has been slightly less and this resulted in the openings of the film.
Pa Ranjith directs this film which has Huma Qureshi as the female lead. Dhanush produces it.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari