Rajinikanth’s latest film, Kaala opened to some decent reviews all over. The overseas distributors had premiere shows in many locations and the latest we hear is that the film has made $509,502 from both the Telugu and Tamil versions.
What’s interesting is that these collections are very low when compared to Kabali which made close to 1.9 million from just the premiere shows itself. The buzz for Kaala has been slightly less and this resulted in the openings of the film.
Pa Ranjith directs this film which has Huma Qureshi as the female lead. Dhanush produces it.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court