It’s definitely a season of action and crime films in Telugu cinema these days, if the present list of films is anything to go by. In recent times, several crime comedies like Dopidi, Twist, Swamy Ra Ra have been announced and another crime based film Dalam is currently on floors. The latest film to join this list is Praveen Sri’s Kaalicharan. Praveen Sri, a former associate of RGV, had made his debut as a director with Gaayam 2 in 2010. Now, he’s back with an action and crime based film titled Kaalicharan. Chaitanya Krishna, who’ll soon be seen in Vennela 1.5, is playing the lead role and Chandini is making her debut as an actress in Telugu. The film is going to be launched on August 20 in Annapurna Studios and several big directors and producers are expected to grace the event. Nandan Raj has composed the music and buzz is that a song composed by the music director is going to be unveiled at the event. The film is being produced by Praveen Sri himself on Sri Karunalayam Productions banner. The film will go on floors soon.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film