In May this year, Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali stormed the world and raked in a huge moolah. This Pa Ranjith directorial went on to gross nearly 300 crores at the box-office. Post Kabali’s release, there was a huge buzz that the makers are planning a sequel to the film.
According to the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles, Kabali’s producer Kalaipuli S Thanu on Saturday registered Kabali 2 title at Tamil Nadu Film Chamber, making way for the much-awaited sequel.
However, it’s still unclear whether Rajinikanth would be part of Kabali 2.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods