Noted actress Sai Dhansika, who impressed everyone as Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter in Kabali, has been roped for the lead role in a straight Telugu film titled Mela. To be directed by debutant Kiran Sripuram, the film had an official launch today in Hyderabad.
Surya Tej, Soni Charista, Ali will be essaying important roles in this full-fledged entertainer, which is produced by Santosh Konka under the Konka Productions banner. Kannada actor Manju will be seen as the main antagonist in this film.
Young music director Sukku will be composing the music and S. Murali Mohan Reddy will handle the camera work for Mela.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival