The hype and expectations surrounding Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster drama, Kabali, is intensifying as the film’s audio album and trailer will be launched in the first week of June. The recently released teaser set several nationwide records in terms of views and likes.
Now, Kabali has achieved yet another record for being sold for an undisclosed price in Karnataka. Apparently, Kabali’s Karnataka rights were sold for a whopping price which no other Indian film has fetched so far, showcasing the craze for the film.
Incidentally, Kabali’s Karnataka distribution rights have been acquired by Rockline Venkatesh, the star producer who made Rajini’s Lingaa. PA Ranjith directed Kabali and Radhika Apte will be seen opposite the Super Star. Kalaipuli S Thanu is the producer.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding