Kabali came into huge headlines when it was reported that the film will be showcased in some of the reputed star hotels in Bangalore. Everyone was quite excited and even spent close to 2000 bucks for a ticket each.
But sadly, these screenings have been stalled as Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce and Karnataka State Film Exhibitors Association strongly revolted against this move and threatened that if something like this happens they will never let the film release in regular screens.
This desperate move has led the organisers to cancel all shows in these hotels leaving many disappointed. Kabali is up for a massive release tomorrow in over 4000 screens world wide.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?