Braving the mixed talk and average critic reviews, Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali is still doing a decent business at box-offices worldwide. Kabali’s Telugu version too is collecting decent revenues across the two Telugu states.
However, the Telugu version has now landed Super Star in an unwanted mess. The members of Telangana Rakshana Vedika (TRV) objected to the makers prefixing ‘Padma Vibhushan’ before Rajinikanth’s name in the titles.
The association’s President said that according to Article 18(1), publicly prefixing the Padma title before anyone’s name is prohibited. The TRV went on to file a complaint with the Regional Censor Board against Kabali’s Telugu producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut