Braving the mixed talk and average critic reviews, Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali is still doing a decent business at box-offices worldwide. Kabali’s Telugu version too is collecting decent revenues across the two Telugu states.
However, the Telugu version has now landed Super Star in an unwanted mess. The members of Telangana Rakshana Vedika (TRV) objected to the makers prefixing ‘Padma Vibhushan’ before Rajinikanth’s name in the titles.
The association’s President said that according to Article 18(1), publicly prefixing the Padma title before anyone’s name is prohibited. The TRV went on to file a complaint with the Regional Censor Board against Kabali’s Telugu producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED votes for a digital release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India to see the daylight soon
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans before doing Rajamouli film
- Tollywood producers give up- All set for big OTT releases
- Its official: Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked promo on Youtube
- Young actress tests positive for COVID-19