Released on June 21, Kabir Singh, the much-talked-about remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama Arjun Reddy, is still having a steady run across the country. This Sandeep Reddy Vanga directorial has braved intense criticism from a section of critics and feminists and stormed the box-office.
Now, Kabir Singh has pulled off a stunning feat. It collected Rs 243.17 crore India nett and entered the all-time top 10 highest grossing Bollywood movies club. The film is next only to Baahubali 2, Dangal, Sanju, PK, Tiger Zinda Hai, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Padmaavat, Sultan and Dhoom 3. Interestingly, Kabir Singh has surpassed the lifetime collections of top Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar’s movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hindi rights fetch a good amount
- No truth in star hero’s injury
- Valmiki’s release date finalized
- Kathanam gets a new release date
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening