Fans of Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani are eagerly waiting for the release of Kabir Singh, the official remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. The film is hitting theaters on June 21, and there has been a lot anticipation on the film’s box-office result.
Meanwhile, Kabir Singh’s censor formalities were wrapped up yesterday and the CBFC has cleared the film with an A certificate. Also, the film’s runtime is quite lengthy at 2 hours and 54 minutes. Incidentally, even Arjun Reddy was rated A by the CBFC prior to its release. Also, the Telugu version too was of just around 3 hours.
Going by these above two factors, it’s certain that director Sandeep Vanga has retained Arjun Reddy’s soul in Kabir Singh. The makers are confident that the A certificate will not hinder the film’s box-office prospects, as the film primarily targets the young, college-going audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside
- Nikhil’s timely acts winning hearts
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC