There’s no stopping Kabir Singh at the box-office. After a stunning first weekend by collecting over Rs 70 crore India nett, the film has had a record breaking Monday. As per the early trade estimates, Kabir Singh collected Rs 17 crore nett (approx) on Monday, taking its 4-day total to Rs 87 crores.
Kabir Singh’s Monday collection is the all-time highest for any Bollywood film on a Monday, surpassing Salman Khan’s Sultan’s (Rs 15 crore) record by a huge Rs 2 crore margin. The film’s humongous run despite being a non-holiday release and no ticket price hike is surprising Bollywood circles. Trade analysts are predicting that Kabir Singh will end up collecting close to Rs 250 crores by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Akshay Kumar donates a mind-blowing amount to PM fund
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined
- Corona scare-Nagarjuna donates big for TFI
- Mahesh Babu donates once again-This time for TFI