There’s no stopping Kabir Singh at the box-office. After a stunning first weekend by collecting over Rs 70 crore India nett, the film has had a record breaking Monday. As per the early trade estimates, Kabir Singh collected Rs 17 crore nett (approx) on Monday, taking its 4-day total to Rs 87 crores.
Kabir Singh’s Monday collection is the all-time highest for any Bollywood film on a Monday, surpassing Salman Khan’s Sultan’s (Rs 15 crore) record by a huge Rs 2 crore margin. The film’s humongous run despite being a non-holiday release and no ticket price hike is surprising Bollywood circles. Trade analysts are predicting that Kabir Singh will end up collecting close to Rs 250 crores by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival
- Bigg Boss 3 curtain raiser : All eyes on Nagarjuna
- Fans celebrate two special birthdays on social media
- Telugu heroine getting massive respect in Bollywood