Veteran actor Kaikala Satyanarayana has been honoured with the prestigious Filmfare lifetime achievement award at the 65th Filmfare South Awards. The event was held in Hyderabad today and several top stars from the South Indian film industries made their presence felt.
Speaking at the award ceremony, Kaikala Satyanarayana said, “Sometimes, I wonder if I worthy of this honour. I have been in the industry for nearly 60 years, have acted in 780 films, produced few films too. When I think about all this, I guess do deserve this honour.”
Allu Aravind, who gave the award to the veteran actor, praised his contribution to cinema and added that he is a great human being too. “People in this generation might not know him, but his contribution to film industry is immense,” Allu Aravind added.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites