Kajal Aggarwal has reportedly decided to get quite choosy about the number of films she signs from now on. Till recently, she had plenty of projects in hand in both Telugu and Tamil and there was a time when she was juggling between at least two to three films. But now, the actress has admitted that she isn’t taking up every big project that comes her way.
“I have decided to do more quality films, which have good roles for me, from now onwards. Thankfully, I’m using all the free time to travel, meet friends and also work towards raising funds for an NGO,” Kajal said. She was shooting in Kanyakumari for her upcoming film in Krishna Vamsi’s direction and she took some time off to see the local sights, along with her close friends. Next week, she’ll head to Pollachi to take part in the latest schedule of Krishna Vamsi’s film, in which she’s paired up with Ram Charan.
Earlier this year, she lost a big project opposite Udhaynidhi Stalin in Tamil. Apart from Ram Charan’s film, she has only signed an untitled Dhanush’s film which will be directed by Balaji Mohan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?
- Nandamuri Brothers pay tributes to NTR on his birth anniversary