For more than a decade, Kajal Aggarwal has been a star heroine in Tollywood and Kollywood. Apart from being at the top of her game, Kajal has also been part of several social service and charity activities. According to the latest updates, Kajal is now planning to devote more time for social service.
Kajal has already contributed towards building a school for tribal students in Araku, Visakhapatnam. Apparently, the actress is determined to extend her social work to more areas in both the Telugu speaking states. On the work front, Kajal will next be seen in Teja’s Sita.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release