For more than a decade, Kajal Aggarwal has been a star heroine in Tollywood and Kollywood. Apart from being at the top of her game, Kajal has also been part of several social service and charity activities. According to the latest updates, Kajal is now planning to devote more time for social service.
Kajal has already contributed towards building a school for tribal students in Araku, Visakhapatnam. Apparently, the actress is determined to extend her social work to more areas in both the Telugu speaking states. On the work front, Kajal will next be seen in Teja’s Sita.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences