Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is turning presenter for her manager Ronnson’s maiden production venture, Manu Charitra’. The film, touted as a youthful romantic drama, has Pellichoopulu producer Raj Kandukuri’s son Shiva Kandukuri and LIE actress Megha Akash as the main leads.
Manu Charitra’s muhurtham ceremony was held this morning in Hyderabad. Kajal sounded the first clap, while RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi directed the first shot and C Kalyan switched on the camera. Debutant Bharath Kumar P will be directing the movie and Gopi Sundar will score the soundtrack. N Sreenivas Reddy is the co-producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures
- Aditi Rao Hydari to play a cameo in Rakul Preet’s next