One of the most sought after actresses down south, Kajal Aggarwal is lending her support for the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA). This time, PeTA focuses on the banning of animals in Indian circuses. A photograph which has Kajal posing as an elephant being tortured by an ankus is making everyone think about this abuse of animals .
Speaking about the campaign, Kajal said, ”As an actress, I have a choice to do the kind of films I want to. But the animals used in circuses don’t have a choice”. Kajal urged people to stop all kinds of
abuse on animals in circuses.
In the past too, Kajal openly opposed the testing of cosmetics on animals by a few companies, and even requested the Central Minister of Health, Harsha Vardhan, to take action on such companies. It is heartening to see film stars lending their voice for such noble
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date