One of the most sought after actresses down south, Kajal Aggarwal is lending her support for the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA). This time, PeTA focuses on the banning of animals in Indian circuses. A photograph which has Kajal posing as an elephant being tortured by an ankus is making everyone think about this abuse of animals .
Speaking about the campaign, Kajal said, ”As an actress, I have a choice to do the kind of films I want to. But the animals used in circuses don’t have a choice”. Kajal urged people to stop all kinds of
abuse on animals in circuses.
In the past too, Kajal openly opposed the testing of cosmetics on animals by a few companies, and even requested the Central Minister of Health, Harsha Vardhan, to take action on such companies. It is heartening to see film stars lending their voice for such noble
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies