Of late, the casting couch menace has been one of the most hottest topics in the film industries across the country. Several heroines have been openly making shocking allegations against culprits who resorted to this shameful practice.
Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has responded to this issue in a latest interaction with a popular Telugu daily. “Female actresses need to be more cautious in the industry. However, more than creating fear psychosis among actresses, it’s everyone’s responsibility to teach the male pattrons in the film industry to behave responsibly towards women,” said Kajal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja