Of late, the casting couch menace has been one of the most hottest topics in the film industries across the country. Several heroines have been openly making shocking allegations against culprits who resorted to this shameful practice.
Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has responded to this issue in a latest interaction with a popular Telugu daily. “Female actresses need to be more cautious in the industry. However, more than creating fear psychosis among actresses, it’s everyone’s responsibility to teach the male pattrons in the film industry to behave responsibly towards women,” said Kajal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi’s Sashi seals its release date
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time