Of late, the casting couch menace has been one of the most hottest topics in the film industries across the country. Several heroines have been openly making shocking allegations against culprits who resorted to this shameful practice.
Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has responded to this issue in a latest interaction with a popular Telugu daily. “Female actresses need to be more cautious in the industry. However, more than creating fear psychosis among actresses, it’s everyone’s responsibility to teach the male pattrons in the film industry to behave responsibly towards women,” said Kajal.
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google
- Poll: Birthday Special : Which is your favorite Rajinikanth character?