Of late, the casting couch menace has been one of the most hottest topics in the film industries across the country. Several heroines have been openly making shocking allegations against culprits who resorted to this shameful practice.
Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has responded to this issue in a latest interaction with a popular Telugu daily. “Female actresses need to be more cautious in the industry. However, more than creating fear psychosis among actresses, it’s everyone’s responsibility to teach the male pattrons in the film industry to behave responsibly towards women,” said Kajal.
- Thala Ajith to remake Amitabh Bachchan’s film?
- Trouble brewing: Yet another Jayalalithaa biopic announced
- Geetha Govindam achieves a rare feat in Krishna region
- Actor finalized for Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in NTR
- Geetha Govindam two-day TN collections