Here’s some interesting update. Star heroine Kajal, who made her Tollywood debut with Nandamuri Kalyanram-starrer Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2007, is reportedly in talks to play the female lead opposite her first hero, Kalyanram.
Apparently, the makers of Kalyanram’s recently launched film in debutant Upendra Madhav’s direction have approached Kajal for the leading lady’s role. Discussions are still in the initial stage and nothing has been confirmed yet.
Interestingly, Kajal is already working with her first film’s director Teja in Rana’s upcoming political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, first time after her Tollywood debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Thala Ajith’s new look goes viral
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho