Kajal Aggarwal is teaming up with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’. The movie is being directed by Parasuram and the first schedule is going to begin on June 16th in Ooty. Amala Paul and Parul Yadav’s names were heard initially but Kajal has now been confirmed for the role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation