Kajal Aggarwal is teaming up with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’. The movie is being directed by Parasuram and the first schedule is going to begin on June 16th in Ooty. Amala Paul and Parul Yadav’s names were heard initially but Kajal has now been confirmed for the role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion