Kajal Aggarwal is teaming up with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’. The movie is being directed by Parasuram and the first schedule is going to begin on June 16th in Ooty. Amala Paul and Parul Yadav’s names were heard initially but Kajal has now been confirmed for the role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out