Kajal Aggarwal is teaming up with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’. The movie is being directed by Parasuram and the first schedule is going to begin on June 16th in Ooty. Amala Paul and Parul Yadav’s names were heard initially but Kajal has now been confirmed for the role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation