It’s been more than a decade since star heroine Kajal Aggarwal had made her debut in Tollywood. Kajal went on to act alongside almost all the star heroes down South and also a few other leading stars in Bollywood.
Recently, Kajal surprised everyone by signing a film opposite young hero Sharwanand. Kajal plays one of the female leads in Sharwa’s ongoing gangster drama in Sudheer Varma’s direction.
In her latest interview, Kajal was asked about her decision to sign a young hero’s film. “We will survive only if we adapt ourselves to the changing times. I’m simply following that principle. If I like the story and my character, I’m ready to act opposite young heroes even in future,” said the star heroine.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections