It’s been more than a decade since star heroine Kajal Aggarwal had made her debut in Tollywood. Kajal went on to act alongside almost all the star heroes down South and also a few other leading stars in Bollywood.
Recently, Kajal surprised everyone by signing a film opposite young hero Sharwanand. Kajal plays one of the female leads in Sharwa’s ongoing gangster drama in Sudheer Varma’s direction.
In her latest interview, Kajal was asked about her decision to sign a young hero’s film. “We will survive only if we adapt ourselves to the changing times. I’m simply following that principle. If I like the story and my character, I’m ready to act opposite young heroes even in future,” said the star heroine.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny